Powered by Beorn Mobile
Speed !t is a simple way to share your data at an incredible high speed thanks to WiFi Direct. When your device enters the range of the WiFi Direct host, it can connect to it, and then gather shared files from the host.
To share easily your pictures and videos with friends, family or even your coworkers, no difficult configuration is needed. As soon as you have decided to share your file, everyone nearby using the same app can download your shared data in just a touch, and thus without any access point.
Very easy to use:
1. Start app on at least two devices
2. Run one of them to search and connect to WiFi Direct devices
3. Select file then send
- WiFi Direct: Speed !t uses WiFi Direct to share files at top speed. WiFi Direct may not only replace the need for routers, but may also replace the need of Bluetooth for applications that do not rely on low energy
- Simple sharing: Speed !t presents any type of files in your chosen environment (e: PDFs are viewed as PDFs, it goes the same with images, videos, and any other sorts of files)
- Multi sharing: You have the possibility to share your file simultaneously to more than one person
- Support Android 4.4.2 and later
- Works on both tablets and phones
- Multilingual support: English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese
- Available as a sharing option in the android contextual menu
For issues, question or ideas: email@example.com
Visit us at http://www.beorn-mobile.com/ to take a look at our other products !
File Share WiFi Direct is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-11. The program can be installed on Android.
File Share WiFi Direct (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.